Apprenticeships in Industrial Refrigeration
- Currently Recruiting in Aberdeen, Bellshill, Newcastle, Leeds, Derby, Oxford & London
Star Refrigeration are looking for ambitious and committed individuals to join our engineering apprenticeship programme, working on service, maintenance and installation of refrigeration systems.
During the apprenticeship, the successful candidates will cover the following areas:
- Service, maintenance and installation of refrigeration systems and components
- Health and Safety and environmental legislation and working practices
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- Safe handling of refrigerants (including ammonia and CO2)
- Electrical systems
- Communication and customer care
We offer a competitive apprentice salary structure and generous company benefits.
Applicants should demonstrate a keen interest in a career in engineering. Apprentices will gain an initial engineering qualification and through work based learning work towards achieving NVQ Level 2 & 3.
The successful candidates must have at least 4 GCSEs, grades A-C including English, Maths and at least one Science subject or Scottish equivalent (Intermediate2/National 5s).
The apprenticeships will last between 3-4 years and successful apprentices may be offered permanent employment as Refrigeration Engineers with progression opportunities through the engineer grading as well as scope for development into other areas of the business.
To apply for an apprenticeship vacancy at any of the listed branch locations please send your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31st May 2018
Register your interest