We are currently looking to recruit an experienced C# software developer to join the software department based in Thornliebank, Glasgow.
The successful candidate will work as part of the software team, creating remote monitoring & diagnostic solutions and applications to allow automation of our control system software.
The role will include the following key duties:
- C# application programming
- Web portal development and maintenance
- Basic development & administration of MS SQL and Postgre SQL databases
- Evaluation and testing functional performance prior to release
- Meeting delivery deadlines and project budgets
The successful candidate will have a keen interest in programming and demonstrate the following skills:
- C# and .NET framework
- A focus on quality and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- An enthusiasm for solving technical problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- A software qualification ideally at degree level
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- 3+ years commercial experience using C# and SQL
- Experience using:
- ASP.NET MVC & Entity Framework
- A keen interest in computers and IT technology
An excellent remuneration package is available including competitive salary, non-contributory pension scheme and private medical insurance.