We are currently seeking an Administrator to join our Manchester branch.
The successful candidate will work within a small team in a busy environment while learning all the main administrative responsibilities within the branch including dealing with incoming calls and customer enquiries, time sheet and entry of expenses, customer orders, raising and receipting purchase orders, invoicing and general office administration tasks. They will be expected to take ownership of the administration of multiple contracts / tasks and take a proactive approach.
The role is suited to an individual who is motivated, confident and willing to learn.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous administration experience
- Experience with financial computer systems
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Dealing directly with suppliers and customers
- Good attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and prioritise tasks efficiently
- Working knowledge of computer software applications, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
The working hours for this role are 39 hours Monday – Friday.
A structured company training plan will be developed for the successful candidate covering all aspects of the administration function.
A competitive remuneration package is available including salary dependent on experience, non contributory pension scheme and private medical insurance.