- Aberdeen, Glasgow, Newcastle, Leeds, Derby, Bristol, Oxford, London, Norfolk, Suffolk
Star Refrigeration are currently recruiting refrigeration engineers with field experience in the industrial refrigeration sector across our UK branch network.
We are looking for qualified industrial refrigeration engineers to join our fast growing engineering team. You’ll be working with award-winning engineers in some of the country’s biggest refrigeration customers on a regular basis, ensuring our reputation of high quality is upheld.
You will join our Skills & Training Programme which provides a well-defined skills growth path including ongoing training and learning opportunities. You will be fully supported throughout by the senior engineering management team at your branch and have access to a National Operations Training Manager to help you reach each skill level and associated pay rises.
Successful applicants will have specialist experience in the commissioning, maintenance and servicing of industrial refrigeration equipment using NH3 and CO2 as well as general experience with HFC systems.
We offer unrivalled job security. As a growing company there are always opportunities for career progression, with the chance to try out new roles across the Star Refrigeration group of companies.
All Star employees are entitled to our benefits package which includes:
- Engineering salary: £25K-£46K depending on competence based grading structure. Further progress can be made through a variety of roles and professional routes within the company.
- Annual leave: 35 days
- Pension: 8% non-contributory pension with option to increase
- Company car scheme: choice of car or van
- Professional Development: biannual reviews on development to encourage career growth
- Medical Insurance: Private Medical BUPA insurance when joining the company with additional family option
- Childcare Vouchers: up to £243 per month to put towards childcare costs
- Permanent Health Insurance: generous illness cover equal to 50% of salary plus pension until age 65
- Life Assurance: employment cover for 6 x annual salary to help your family
- Employee Assistance Programme: 24/7 phoneline offering practical support and access to counsellors
- Star Share Ownership Plan: option to become a company shareholder through pre-tax saving scheme
If you would like a new challenge and can demonstrate the necessary drive and ability to succeed then we would like to hear from you. To apply email your CV to Nadia Rae at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your interest here