- London (Gravesend)
Star Refrigeration is the UK’s largest independent industrial refrigeration engineering company working with customers from design to commissioning and maintenance, supported by a nationwide branch structure. We are currently seeking a Service Manager to join our London branch (Gravesend).
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3 years specialist experience in the maintenance and servicing of industrial refrigeration systems utilising NH3 and CO2 as well as general experience with HFC refrigerants. They should also have a minimum of 3 years experience of managing staff and a strong customer focus.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate knowledge and experience by examiniation and questioning in areas including
- Extensive fault finding and troubleshooting ability
- Full understanding of refrigeration principles and fundamentals
- Full understanding of electrical circuits and diagrams.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Allocate engineer workload in line with labour demands
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Identify opportunites to improve site performance and reliability
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to in all engineering works
- Managing a team of engineers, including their training and development, to ensure a high level of performance
An excellent remuneration package is available including competitive salary, 8% non-contributory pension scheme and private medical insurance.
To apply, send full C.V. to Nadia Rae, HR Manager.
Closing date 10th February 2017