Key features of the Indigochiller unit include:
- Onboard PLC with built in performance monitoring/reporting and option for remote access
- Flooded shell and tube heat exchanger
- Enhanced tubing for close temperature approach
- Floating suction pressure control
- No refrigerant loss
- Easy to clean
- Turbocor centrifugal compressors
- Oil free design
- Variable speed control
- Low noise and vibration
- Low maintenance
HFCs (Hydrofluorocarbons) are non ozone depleting and the refrigerant of choice in a wide range of new refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
HFO is a low global warming potential (GWP) refrigerant for use in automotive air-conditioning systems.
Designed and engineered by Star Refrigeration, Indigochiller offers unrivalled long term performance in air conditioning and process cooling. The low charge, high efficiency unit is suitable for medium to large scale applications.
Other benefits consist of:
- 3 year parts, efficiency and refrigerant warranty available
- 10 years in field product experience
- Good access space for maintenance
- Unique Indigochiller ‘leak tight’ design
- Realtime monitoring and reporting of chiller performance to ensure optimum efficiency and reliability
- Low noise operation
- Choice of HFC or HFO refrigerant
- Choice of water or air cooled solutions