Due to continuous success and growth, SMES are now recruiting for a Control Panel Engineer/Electricians to join our existing team.
The successful candidate will be part of a highly skilled team, carrying out control panel manufacture from layout to the final testing, the role will also require on site installation works, commissioning, and modifications at various site locations
Salary / JIB Rates dependant on experience.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Engineering and wiring of various types of control panels within our workshop facility, to provided wiring schematics
- Be able to electrically test the panels power & controls on completion
- Attend sites to carry out minor electrical installations, panel modifications & fault finding
- An electrical, control panel & electrical maintenance background would be beneficial
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Experience in controls, VSD & motors
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to read and understand control panel schematics
- Be adaptable to work location on a frequent basis
- Well established and successful business
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package including pension, private medical insurance and life insurance