Industrial Refrigeration Engineer Jobs
- Leeds, Derby, Bristol, Oxford, London, Newcastle
Industrial Refrigeration Engineer - Jobs
Star Refrigeration are currently recruiting industrial refrigeration engineers with field experience in the industrial refrigeration sector across our UK branch network.
We are looking for qualified industrial refrigeration engineers to join our fast growing engineering team. You’ll be working with award-winning engineers in some of the country’s biggest refrigeration customers on a regular basis, ensuring our reputation of high quality is upheld.
You will join our Industrial Refrigeration Engineering Skills & Training Programme which provides a well-defined skills growth path including ongoing training and learning opportunities. You will be fully supported throughout by the senior engineering management team at your branch and have access to a National Operations Training Manager to help you reach each skill level and associated pay rises.
Successful applicants will have specialist experience in the commissioning, maintenance and servicing of industrial refrigeration equipment using NH3 and CO2 as well as general experience with HFC systems.
We offer unrivalled job security. As a growing company there are always opportunities for career progression, with the chance to try out new roles across the Star Refrigeration group of companies.
All Star employees are entitled to our benefits package which includes:
- Engineering salary: £25K-£46K depending on competence based grading structure. Further progress can be made through a variety of roles and professional routes within the company.
- Annual leave: 35 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension: 8% non-contributory pension with option to make additional voluntary contributions
- Company car scheme: choice of car or van
- Professional Development: biannual reviews on development to encourage career growth
- Private Medical BUPA insurance available after 6 months of employment with additional family option
- Permanent Health Insurance: generous long term illness cover equal to 50% of salary with continuation of company pension contributions
- Life Assurance: 6 x annual salary
- Employee Assistance Programme: 24/7 phoneline offering practical support and access to counsellors
- Star Share Ownership Plan: option to become a company shareholder through pre-tax saving scheme
If you would like a new challenge and can demonstrate the necessary drive and ability to succeed then we would like to hear from you. To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your interest