Star Refrigeration are looking for Mechanical Engineers, Electricians, Refrigeration and A/C Engineers to train in Industrial Refrigeration across the UK.
Star Refrigeration are a successful and innovative engineering company, specialising in Industrial Refrigeration, with offices throughout the UK. We are looking for Engineers from any discipline to join our fast-track training programme. With guided learning via one-to-one tuition from industry experts, a variety of accredited courses, all complimented by continual on the job training alongside skilled engineers – it’s possible to be an industrial refrigeration engineer within 12-18 months.
• Mechanical or electrical engineering experience is essential
• Fault finding and trouble shooting ability essential
• Basic refrigeration knowledge would be beneficial
All Star employees are entitled to our benefits package which includes:
• Engineering salary: £25K-£47K depending on competence based grading structure.
Further progress can be made through a variety of roles and professional routes within the company
• Annual leave: 35 days
• Pension: 8% non-contributory pension with option to make additional voluntary contributions
• Company car scheme: choice of car or van
• Professional Development: bi-annual reviews on development to encourage career growth
• Private Medical BUPA insurance available after 6 months of employment with additional family option
• Permanent Health Insurance: generous long term illness cover equal to 50% of salary with continuation of company pension contributions
• Life Assurance: 6 x annual salary
• Employee Assistance Programme: 24/7 fully confidential service offering practical support and access to counsellors
for a range of personal, as well as work related issues
• Star Share Ownership Plan: option to become a company shareholder through pre-tax saving scheme
• Unrivalled job security
If you want to be a part of our world class engineering team, get in touch today.
To apply, send your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org