Star Refrigeration is the UK’s largest independent industrial refrigeration engineering company working with customers from design to commissioning and maintenance, supported by a nationwide branch structure. We are currently seeking a Refrigeration Engineer to join our Aberdeen branch (Dyce).
The successful applicant should have specialist experience in the maintenance, servicing, installation and commissioning of an industrial refrigeration plant using NH3 as well as general experience with HFC systems.
The key responsibilities of this role are to:
- Provide high quality installation, service and maintenance work on customer sites
- Develop strong customer relationships and act as an ambassador for the company at all times
- Maintain compliance with health and safety procedures in all work tasks undertaken
The following skills/attributes are required for this role:
- Relevant qualifications within the refrigeration industry
- Ability to build and maintaining customer relationships
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to in all engineering works
- Ablility to complete timely work records and documentation
- Realiable and trustworthy
An excellent remuneration package is available including competitive salary, 8% non-contributory pension scheme and private medical insurance.
Closing Date: 15th March 2019