Star Refrigeration is the UK’s largest independent industrial refrigeration engineering company working with customers from design to commissioning and maintenance, supported by a nationwide branch structure. We are currently seeking a Service Supervisor to join our Bellshill branch.
The successful applicant will have experience in the maintenance and servicing of industrial refrigeration systems utilising NH3 and CO2 as well as general experience with HFC refrigerants. They should also have experience of supervising staff/sub contractors and a strong customer focus.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate knowledge and experience by examiniation and questioning in areas including
- Extensive fault finding and troubleshooting ability
- Full understanding of refrigeration principles and fundamentals
- Full understanding of electrical circuits and diagrams.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Provide first point of contact for engineers requiring support or guidance
- Assist with workload allocation for engineering resource
- Provide onsite support in resolution of system problems
- Ensure work is carried out to appropriate quality and safety standards
- Provide advice and guidance to customers on site related issues.
An excellent remuneration package is available including competitive salary, 8% non-contributory pension scheme and private medical insurance.
If you would like a new challenge and can demonstrate the necessary drive and ability to succeed, then we would like to hear from you.
Closing date: 26th April 2019