Chiller Contingency Planning
- Full site survey assessing plant capacity, plant location, tie-in points, pipework and electrical cable routes.
- Emergency call out procedure put in place to ensure rapid response time, typically 4-6 hours.
- One call to Star Refrigeration and your plan is put in place.
- Annual review to assess site for changes in layout, capacity, accesss, etc.
- Potential seamless transition to temporary cooling solution.
- Priority access to Aggreko fleet with an ability to reserve equipment so it is always on standby for your business.
- Potential reduction in insurance premium.
- No issues associated with payment and equipment authorisation.
- Peace of mind.
Related Case Studies
AGC Chemicals Europe
|Client:||AGC Chemicals Europe|
|Sector:||Petrochemical & Nuclear|
|Equipment:||Bespoke Condensing Unit|
Based in Thornton Cleveleys, AGC Chemicals Europe is a global leading producer of fluorochemicals used in industrial applications, agriculture, construction and much more. When the site was hit by a major failure of one of their process heat exchangers, an onsite contractor recommended Star as the reliable experts for the job.Read More