Star’s 2017 Roadshow were designed to advise refrigeration end users about current industry issues and share expertise which can help them make informed decisions. The free CPD events started at 8.30am and consisted of five seminars followed by Q&A sessions.
There were also opportunities after the presentations for attendees to have one-to-one sessions to discuss particular business concerns.
- 4 locations across the UK,
- Helped nearly 200 attendees (end-users, consultants, construction, facilities management, contractors) to make informed decisions about their business future and stay ahead of legislation on F-gases, minimum energy performance standards and legal compliance matters.
- 5 presentations (all online now, with notes) from 6 in-house refrigeration and heating experts
- 46 questions answered during Q&A sessions
- Over 300 one to one customer sessions on F-gas, energy management, heat recovery, energy efficiency and maintenance
- 107 CPD Diplomas Awarded